Email marketing software provides a cost effective solution to all the marketing needs of your business.
Basics of email marketing
- It is essentially a promotional component that uses digital technology to reach the consumer mail instead of direct mail that sends coupons to customer’s home.
- Email marketing services can directly check the impact of mails sent and the type of customer base that is providing the required sales.
- It can be even used to build brand loyalty, find new customers and encourage loyalty among them.
- It also provides a choice between software that can be handled by your own company or you can hire professional email marketing services at some price.
- It can be a used as a communication tool that connects the brand directly to its intended customers.
- Send mass mails through the email marketing software and wait and reap its benefits in the comfort of your office.
- It solves many purposes in one go such as handling promotions, transferring informational content, for social sharing and for management of relationship between you and your customer.
- It is easy to use, can be customized according to your own needs and is extremely efficient.
Choose your email marketing software wisely, run a campaign, increase your customer base and enjoy the benefits.
Sending emails is not about conveying messages, sending or exchanging information. It’s about putting across things in the most convincing manner, in a way that is simple to read, easy to understand, and appropriate to the context. Personal emails are of course the exception, but if you plan to do email marketing, every word of your email matters. In that case you need professional email services.
- Having various email lists will be a great idea to set your email marketing campaign on fire! These lists are usually purchased, rented, or leased from agencies that are authorized to maintain email ids and contact details of potential customers for any business.
- Well, if you think you don’t need them, rethink! No matter how small your company is or how big your business has grown over time, email marketing is a smart way to keep the business running in good pace.
- Although you have a database maintained with contact details and run your campaigns successfully with existing customers, these email lists come a long way in increasing the client pool in a global market.
- For instance, the recreation equipment emailing list is a great way to target vendors and customers who are in the recreation business. This only means that no matter which geographic location you are located in, your business information is available with everyone at any point in time
- Similarly, a sporting company, club, or just a group of enthusiastic sportsmen listed in the sports equipment emailing list can be contacted easily to sell your sports equipments and services
- With IT intervention in all walks of life, even a small start-up company has good probability of becoming the best IT service provider by reaching out to service seekers listed in the software design emailing list. These are just few examples. With various categories of emailing lists one can only get better in any business
Owning a business can be easy, but running it smoothly and successfully is definitely not child’s play. You need to make the right decisions, keep a regular follow up of your competitors, and draw out an appropriate business strategy. Besides all these, a well planned advertising and marketing strategy plays a key role in making your business grow and prosper. With marketing in mind, digital marketing has taken over the simple traditional marketing methods. Especially with the advent of the internet, your business, whether big or small, can reach out to millions of people around the world. A few of the popular digital marketing methods include Pay per click, online advertising, social media marketing, email marketing and a lot others. This article shall be talking about email marketing in detail.
What is email marketing?
To define, email marketing is a sort of direct digital marketing method that makes use of electronic mail also called the e-mail or emails a marketing tool and communicates about your business to your consumers and your business associates. Email marketing is both cost-effective and environmentally friendly way of advertising your business to your potential clients. You can utilize email marketing for enriching your business communications and target specific markets as well as for building brand and customer loyalty and communicating promotional offers to them.
Whenever your customers, or associates or anyone is conveyed about your business brand, or sales or requests for business, or just about anything that promotes your business through electronic mail, email marketing occurs. Not only that, email marketing helps you to stay connected with your clients and business partners and build a healthy relationship with them. This is a personal easy and quick method, in which an email is created and sent out to specifically target members of your email list. Unlike other methods of marketing, email marketing do not require large print space specific timings, or high production costs.
Importance of email marketing
Many of you would be thinking that your company is better off without the email marketing method. But here, we have discussed a few of the important reasons that will convince you includethis method in your marketing strategy.
- Popular marketing channel than social media: undoubtedly, social media is an extremely important tool in the marketing strategy of any business. You definitely can communicate with your audience at any time and make your personal relationship with them even more strong using a social media platform like Facebook, LinkdIn, Twitter, etc. However, according to a study, customer acquisition through email marketing is nearly 12% and that of social media marketing is 8%. Therefore it is clear that email marketing rules over social media marketing. Consequently, we can say that communication via emails is more than social media communication and so using it as your internet marketing strategy is quite viable.
- Cost Effective: advertising or marketing your business brand through radio and TV messages or through pamphlets and newspapers can take up a lot of cost. This is a point to think about, especially by those who own a small scale business. Marketing through emails, on the other hand, would hardly cost you anything except for your little time and effort. Moreover, you will be able to create the same effect as that created by the traditional marketing methods given above with an additional benefit of having a follow up information of whoever visited your business website after viewing the email.
- Customizable: you can send out a tailored email message to a segmented list of audience, which contains information relevant to them. In email marketing you actually have the choice of who receives a particular information about your business and who does not. This allows you to easily target the population that you actually want to. This kind of flexibility is again an advantage in email marketing.
Although there is no exact month, email turns 44 this year. Email has come a long way since its early years. It was in 1978 that the first ad was shown in an email and now it is used by millions of business owners and entrepreneurs around the world. Although email is well known in today’s generation, people are still hesitant to use it as a form of marketing. By using email as a form of marketing there is a potential to yield a profit of $43.62. You also save more by not paying for direct mail essentials such as postage, paper, etc. So on email’s 44th anniversary, consider email marketing. Look into what it can offer your company and give it a try.
If you feel like you don’t understand email marketing or how to use it as a form of marketing, let us know. We have the option to have a fully managed account, where you give the ideas and we create, send and promote your brand for you. Let us know how we can help!
Read this Business 2 Community article on SEO. You may in fact learn something new. If you are currently having a hard time with SEO or don’t know how to use it, we can help. We just rolled out some of our new SEO packages. No matter if your business is little or large we can help make your website search engine friendly.
Even though the new year is already underway, there is still time to get started on email marketing. Not only do we provide a full turn key email marketing software, we also specialize in web design, social media marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO). We can get you started for a low cost and you will be able to send all your marketing information through email. Call us today, to see what package is right for you. 888.497.7898
When planning your marketing budget for the new year, email marketing may be right for your company. Many times we wait longer for a return on investment with traditional marketing. However, with email marketing there is potential for a greater return on investment, if mailed correctly. This year, send your brochures, newsletters, thank you notes, follow ups, sales and promotions through email.
Our sales team can get you started on a package that is right for your company. Even small businesses can benefit from emailing versus traditional marketing. Call us today to start investing in your company a smart way.
It is important to use LinkedIn in combination with your marketing efforts. Why make the tedious effort, you may ask. Going on LinkedIn allows you to connect with clients and make new connections with people within the industry. For HyperMail, we get a lot of our inquires and business connections through our LinkedIn account. Integrating social media, including LinkedIn, should be a must for a company. Not participating in social media, is allowing your company to lose on new clients, which in turn leads to revenue. For more information on how to integrate LinkedIn or social media with your email campaigns, give us a call. We can help you get started.
We have been telling of our success within the email marketing industry. Here is a look at some more successful clients and why they use our software.
The phrase, “the proof is in the pudding” could not be truer for our reoccurring clients. One of our clients has been with us for four years and continues to drive more and more traffic to his sites. Our Business Opportunity client started off sending 5 million emails and has now invested more with sending over 120 million emails a month. Even better, his delivery is better than 50 percent month to month. He also believes that our software prices beat competitors by far.
We also service a client within the electronic parts industry. They have been using our software for only two months, but have been able to achieve outstanding delivery with their own list. They send out about 500,000 emails a month and receive a 95 percent delivery.
Are you looking into email marketing? Give us a call, it will be worth it.
HyperMail’s knowledge in the email marketing industry has paid off for other companies within their industries. Here is some insight into who we service and their experience.
We often talk about how email marketing doesn’t have to be for big companies and we have proof. One of our customers is in the marketing business for worldwide independent businesses. He takes their business and markets for them using our software. The Client needed an auto-responder, which was new for our platform. Our exceptional tech support managed to code and create an auto-responder for our client within two hours. He now has all the features that he needs to send and monitor his email campaigns.
On the other hand we have clients that are within the recruiting industry where they help provide 200,000+ jobs for oil engineers. They require a lot of emails to be sent out and sent out properly. Our client has had a 90 percent success rate with us so far and believes that our email software is worth the investment for his business.
What can we do for your company? Contact us and we can get you started right away.